Sunday, May 20, 2012

............in every single detail.

He's there. Always. In every single detail. And maybe I was feeling a little relaxed. Maybe I wasn't as guarded about this 3rd trip. Maybe I was too comfortable resting IN Him, that I was on auto-pilot. Maybe He just wanted to remind me that HE is still here and in control even when (especially when) I don't feel "out of control". Because the reality is that I have fully trusted Him this time with much more grace and ease than the previous trips. So maybe He just felt the need to snap His fingers at me. And boy did He.........
The first sigh moment was that ordered this shirt to support an adoption.......



It has Micah 6:8 on the back:

But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do,
what God is looking for in men and women.
It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor,
be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously—take God seriously.

At our final team meeting two nights ago, Derek handed out our mission devotional/journals. On the back is printed Micah 6:8. Derek said this is our verse for the week. Yeah. Yeah I'm listening God.

Then at our weekly trip to Goodwill (we are building our homeschool library for pennies!) I found an amazing little book about the people who helped line it all up I'm the beginning. The story that eventually has my church building an orphanage in Haiti and me traveling there for the 3rd time. Seriously??!! For 50¢ God had something to tell me in the Goodwill.


Yup. Every single teeny tiny detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment