Monday, June 7, 2010

I give all myself.....to YOU!

This is my desire.....to give ALL myself to YOU! To follow you into the homes of the broken, to follow you into the world. To meet the needs of the poor and needy.

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'" Matthew 25:40

How could I NOT give it away so freely!!! How? Why not? Use my hands and feet to make YOUR kingdom come!!! Until your work is done, I will go to the corners of the earth. Faith WITHOUT works is dead. How could we not give it away so freely?



Haiti is just the beginning of something so much bigger.....right? It has to be. As much as I feel and as much as I cry. As much as I am on fire to serve these people without even knowing them. As much LOVE as I hold in my heart for them.....it's only the start. I want to give ALL MYSELF to HIM!!! Whatever that means! WHATEVER it means! I see these pics and it is incredibly overwhelming to know I will see it with my own eyes in 38 days. I cannot wait to see the babies and children that will have their lives forever changed by this orphanage. I cannot wait to meet them face to face.....to hug them, love on them, laugh with them. What an amazing gift that God will share a piece of them with me! I pray that I take this blessing to the fullest extent.....that it doesn't just become some summer mission trip I took. That it forever changes me, I pray it forever changes my heart......that it has the power to forever change hearts around me with a story God will give me to share. I sometimes wonder if I'm asking God for too much in this....and then I remember that God is bigger than anything we could EVER ask from Him. He IS who He says He IS!!!! And He can DO all that He says He can DO!!!! And I believe with all my heart.....this is merely the beginning of something bigger than I can imagine. I pray for it every single day and night. It's overwhelming and exciting and it's more than I ever imagined it would be.....and I haven't even packed yet. I sometimes wonder if my head will spin off or just explode instead. I know it sounds crazy talk to some......but I don't care!! It's honestly HOW I feel and it's honestly what God is doing in my heart that is CrAZy!!!! I LoVe It!!!



"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute.
Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy."
Proverbs 31:8-9


Father we will lead them home. We will pick up the crippled man!!! There are TEARS from the saints for the LOST and UNsaved......we are crying for them to come back home! Your children will stretch out their hands!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment