Wednesday, January 9, 2013

7 months ago..........

It's been 7 months since I posted last. Where was I? Well. I was in the midst of finding out I was going right back to Haiti. I mean seriously. I just went the end of May 2012 and I was headed back in Dec 2012. What?! I sat in disbelief for what seemed like forever, then jumped into action to raise the funds. God provided yet again.........I'm so humbled and blessed to be so supported and loved by so many.

So off I went for an amazing week right smack in the middle of the Christmas season. What an incredible blessing to see my Haitian loves so soon, at such a blessed time of year. Oh how I missed my babes. Oh how I miss them so much when we are apart.

I have several stories to share and a few photos to post along the way. :)

Already planning trip #5 BUT should actually take time to blog and share trip #4. It was absolutely fabulous!







No comments:

Post a Comment